Privacy & security TMS WEB Academy
TMS WEB Academy is a service offered by tmssoftware.com bv.
- Data protectiontmssoftware.com appreciates your interest in its TMS Web Academy service and your participations in its webinars. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site, using our service, being our customer. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our business processes. Personal data collected during visits to our websites are processed by us according to the legal provisions valid for the countries in which the websites are maintained. Our data protection policy is also based on the data protection policy applicable to tmssoftware.com.
- Collection and processing of personal data + scope of dataIn connection with registering to attend a TMS Web Academy webinar, tmssoftware.com stores the name and email you enter along with your choice to receive emails from tmssoftware.com about its products and services and the date and name of the webinar registered. You can choose to use a public name or alias different from your real name.
- Use and passing on of personal data and limitation of use to specific circumstancesPersonal data is transferred to state organizations and authorities only within the scope of mandatory national provisions of law. We have placed our employees, agencies and dealers under a duty of confidentiality. tmssoftware.com uses your personal data only to the extent necessary for the purpose of technical administration of the website, for customer management, for product surveys, and for marketing.
- Exchange of datatmssoftware.com does not exchange any of data collected in connection with registration for a webinar with other parties. All information is treated with full confidentiality. tmssoftware.com employees contracts have a clause governing confidentiality and security policy.
- Webinar recordingAll webinars offered by TMS Web Academy will be recorded and its recording can be published publicly free or behind a pay wall for other users to view. Any interaction, be it textual via chat or questions pane or voice interactions of webinar attendees during the webinar can be part of the recording.
- Webinar privacyOther webinar attendees or viewers of a webinar recording, can only see the number of attendees present in the webinar. Only upon initiave of a webinar attendee, his chosen username can appear in the chat or question pane or the attendee voice can be heard by other attendees during live questions. The webinar host cannot know and will not use any other identification of the attendees other than the username chosen by the attendee. The software does not expose any personal or private information about the attendees.
- Interaction of attendees during webinarThe attendees agree that interactions of the attendee with the host during a live webinar, be it in written text or in voice, are recorded and become integral irrevocable parts of the webinar. tmssoftware.com bv holds all copyrights to any information, including content of interactions with attendees shared during a webinar. tmssoftware.com bv has the right to remove parts of attendee interactions. No attendee has the right to ask for removal, modification or hiding of any interaction.
- Securitytmssoftware.com uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the data supplied by you and managed by us against manipulation, loss, destruction, and access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
- Right to informationOn request, tmssoftware.com or the representative responsible for you will inform you in writing as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law whether and what personal data relating to you has been stored by us. If you are registered as a user, we also enable you to view the data yourself and, if applicable, to delete or amend it. If incorrect information is stored despite our efforts to ensure that data is accurate and up to date, we will correct it at your request.
- QuestionsIf you have any further questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact tmssoftware.com who, along with the team, is available should you have any requests for information, suggestions or complaints.